01 November 2011

Wilson Canyon...

boring...
This trail really boring. Not impressed whatsoever. Simon seemed to be enjoying though. This trail was messed up from the monsoon season. There was suppose to be a creek running throughout the hike, but it was dried up. My book said it was easy on paws and good for seniors, but that was a lie. 

Hot day in Wilson Canyon...
Not much to this trail for sure. The sites are beautiful and the elevation is amazing. It was awkwardly hot since it was Halloween... Simon was panting more than usual. The picture below shows me standing where the creek would be. Really sad that we didn't see the creek from here. I was looking forward to Simon swimming. There's always 2 summers from now. :) Hopefully Simon will still be willing and able to hike with me like he always has been.


Hot day...
It was a hot day in Sedona. Lord, hotter than I remember! I'm glad we went early. You would think that Halloween would be somewhat chilly, but nope. That's all I have on this trail. To sum it up, it sucked, it was hot and it was a challenging hike for Simon. Boo.


J.Cay


No comments:

Post a Comment